Grades: PK-12 | 69 students
- 1st Cerebral Palsy of New Jersey is a pioneer in providing education, treatment and recreation for individuals with all types of special needs.
- Located in Belleville, it is a highly-acclaimed, approved non-profit private school for students with multiple disabilities ages 3-21.
- It has been recognized as a School of Excellence by the National Association of Special Education Teachers.
- The transition team facilitates the development of independent living skills, job training and community integration.
- 1st Cerebral Palsy of New Jersey offers a variety of extracurricular activities, clubs and sports, including Boy Scouts, performing arts, chorus, Special Olympics and more.
- They also offer an extended 6-week school year (ESY) program that continues the educational and therapeutic programs during the summer.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: NS-8 | 180 students
111 E 22nd St
New York, NY 10010
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 215 students
650 Livonia Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11207
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 217 students
3573 Bruckner Blvd
Bronx, NY 10461
LarchmontGrades: NS-12 | 837 students
111 Larchmont Ave
Larchmont, NY 10538
BrooklynGrades: 1-12 | 118 students
3321 Glenwood Rd
Brooklyn, NY 11210
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.