Grades: PK-1 | 80 students
- ABC Little School runs an academic program that focuses on the whole child, as an individual and as part of a group.
- It is designed to aid in the development of your child's Intellect as well as the physical, social and emotional skills that create good working and social habits during these very important formative and developmental pre-school years.
- Our goal is to help your child feel confident with him/herself as a person, feel comfortable in relating his/her needs and feelings to others and to have a positive self- concepts and self- esteem about his/her ability to function.
- We use positive reinforcements in all aspects of our program.
- Special attention is paid to developing the cognitive aspects of your child's self, enhancing his/her creativity and fostering the development of language skills taking into consideration the age of the group and the level of development of the individual child.
- ABC Little school comprehensive program of academic studies includes reading, social interaction, mathematics, science, computers, foreign language and the creative arts.
- Special field trips keep your child motivated, excited and full of expectations.
- Teachers are trained to observe, analyze and plan for your child’s specific learning needs and his/her capacity for large muscle activity is available.
- The staff at ABC Little school is determined to give your child the best education possible so they can lead happy, successful lives.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Valley GlenGrades: PK-1 | 38 students
6252 Woodman Ave
Valley Glen, CA 91401
Valley VillageGrades: PK-8 | 186 students
5243 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, CA 91607
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.