Grades: NS-PK | 12 students
- A Child's Hideaway is a private child care center first established in September of 1980.
- We at A Child's Hideaway are committed to "learning for a lifetime", by promoting and fostering the intellectual, social and physical growth of each child in our care.
- Self esteem and awareness of others is an essential part of development for children and we at A Child's Hideaway develop this through teacher guided activities that ensure all children's development is supported and enriched.
- At A Child's Hideaway we believe an effective pre-school program recognizes and assesses each child's knowledge, developmental levels, and skills.
- We continue to develop and build on child's existing informal education, recognizing that children enter pre-school with different experiences.
- These activities are particularly important for children who come to school with relatively little exposure to any type of pre-school program.
- Integrated curriculum, which is used at A Child's Hideaway, is effective with pre-school children because it makes use of their strengths as learners.
- It offers them interesting and meaningful projects they can explore fully with their hands, bodies, minds, and senses.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Full time child care $198.00 per week Academic Prek program $395.00 MWF Discount on Prek fee when full time care added|
|Admissions Director||Susan Cole|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San LorenzoGrades: 6-12 | 415 students
1000 Paseo Grande
San Lorenzo, CA 94580
HaywardGrades: PK-8 | 351 students
21250 Hesperian Blvd
Hayward, CA 94541
FremontGrades: PK-8 | 185 students
2550 Peralta Blvd
Fremont, CA 94536
HaywardGrades: PK | 10 students
225 W Winton Ave Ste 116
Hayward, CA 94544
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.