Grades: NS-1 | 143 students
- ABC Little School was established in September 1981 and accommodates preschoolers starting at the age of 24 months through 1st Grade.
- Our state of the art school with its enhanced curriculum and nurturing atmosphere offers a well-rounded program for your child.
- We offer lessons involving the recognition of the alphabet, numbers, colors and shapes.
- Arts and crafts, literature, and science are also included in our program.
- Our Kindergarten and 1st Grade classes are focused on Academic success! Each child is given individual attention due to our low class sizes and Teacher to child ratio. Many of our 1st Graders, after graduating, have went on to several top rated magnet schools in the area! Our summer program includes swimming every day and activities centered around special themes.
- We also offer fresh squeezed juice daily with only healthy homemade meals prepared by our school chef.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||143 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Call school for tuition information.|
|Admissions Director||Rachel Spinrad|
|Admissions Associate||Maritza Ramirez|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Basketball, Gymnastics, Soccer, SwimmingBallet, Basketball,
- At ABC Little school we look at each child as an individual. We focus on the whole child by giving them choices along with structure and a lot of love.
People that viewed ABC Little School Northridge also viewed these schools: Knollwood Preschool & Kindergarten.
This school is an amazing school. The teachers are chosen carefully to fit the schools philosophy. The academic programs are in the highest standards. The school offers many extracurricular activities. The food is fresh made from scratch. No prepacaged or artificial ingridiands. I as a parant of two years highly recomend this school.
- Posted by Parent - Maria
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.