Grades: PK-8 | 360 students
- Abiding Savior is affiliated with the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, a system with more than 2,000 schools throughout the United States since 1847.
- Our mission is to communicate Christ’s love to everyone, everywhere, and our love for Him.
- Our purpose is to share Christ in the Saddleback Valley by ministering to families and providing a nurturing, developmentally appropriate learning environment for young children.
- We believe children need time to play, learn, and grow in developmentally appropriate ways.
- Our teachers are knowledgeable about child development; certified, educated and experienced; stable and consistent; nurturing and caring; and committed to sharing Christ’s love with all children.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||360 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Chess, Amazing Athletes, Bells for Jesus (Handbells), Chapel Band, Kids of the Kingdom Choir, Showtime Dance Academic Chess, Chapel Band, Showtime Dance, Amazing Athletes,
Bells for Jesus (Handbells),
Kids of the Kingdom Choir,
- Abiding Savior is affiliated with the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, a system with more than 2,000 schools throughout the United States since 1847. Our mission is to communicate Christ’s love to everyone, everywhere, and our love for Him. Our purpose is to share Christ in the Saddleback Valley by ministering to families and providing a nurturing, developmentally appropriate learning environment for young children. We believe children need time to play, learn, and grow in developmentally appropriate ways. Our teachers are knowledgeable about child development; certified, educated and experienced; stable and consistent; nurturing and caring; and committed to sharing Christ’s love with all children.
Profile last updated: 05/05/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Mission ViejoGrades: KG-12 | 56 students
23632 Via Calzada
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Lake ForestGrades: NS-8 | 360 students
23311 Muirlands Blvd
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Laguna NiguelGrades: K-11 | 56 students
29702 Kensington Dr
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Lake ForestGrades: NS-10 | 262 students
Preschool-6th Grade 22081 Hidalgo Mission Viejo, Ca. 92691 Jr. High - High School 23302 El Toro Road Lake Forest, Ca. 92630
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Aliso ViejoGrades: NS-8 | 715 students
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Our son and daughter have been attending the Abiding Savior school since peschool. We are extremely pleased with the education they are receiving and will strongly recommend the school to any parent looking for a Christ centered education for their children. We love that their are so many programs that other schools do not offer. They have a wonderful music program, which both our kids have participated in. They teach Spanish from Jr. K up to 8th grade. And their enrichment program is really great for all grades. Our family became members of the church after our children started going to school. We found a home away from home and cannot find enough words to describe the warmth of everyone involved, from the teachers, principal, pastors to the ushers to the congregation in general.
- Posted by Parent - MIC
Our daughter graduated from Abiding Savior having attended since kindergarten. She loved this school. She was academically prepared for high school and tested into honors classes. The teachers are caring and the class sizes are small enough to provide individual attention. Her class trip to Washington D.C. was one of the highlights of 8th grade. She participated in volleyball and basketball from 5th - 8th grade. She also learned the importance of volunteering and caring for others. The school is great academically and great spiritually. We were fortunate that we found Abiding Savior.
- Posted by Parent - pacpr
We are so proud & lucky to have our children attend Abiding Savior. This school has the most loving & respectable staff . Since this school has been around for around 30 years, they are very organized & well run. They have so many activities & after school programs you will be pleased. (both athletic & academic) The school principal is Awesome she really loves the kids & is very compassionate with everyone. Most the parents are very involved & very friendly. The teachers are amazing & truly care about each child. They also have a resource teacher that works with learning disabilities & a counselor that comes twice a week to talk to the students about anything they desire. Both are free of additional fees ! This is a wonderful Christ centered school .
- Posted by Parent - cturg
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.