Grades: PK-6 | 59 students
- In Italy 1907, the first Montessori school, Casa dei Bambini opened its doors.
- Based on the educational methodology of Dr. Maria Montessori, the Academie de Montessori serves children age two through sixth grade in an atmosphere of "respect" and beauty. Nestled in the village-like San Marco area, children follow a self-paced curriculum with three-year age span groupings.
- This social structure coupled with nurturing, experienced instructors, fosters a strong sense of community.
- With gentle guidance, a "family" emerges within the classroom.
- The Academie de Montessori School offers the child a carefully "prepared" environment in which to cultivate one's true potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JacksonvilleGrades: NS-5 | 89 students
3718 Salisbury Road
Jacksonville, FL 32216
JacksonvilleGrades: K-12 | 369 students
5725 Fort Caroline Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32277
JacksonvilleGrades: K-12 | 144 students
9840 Wagner Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32219
JacksonvilleGrades: KG-12 | 35 students
1051 Arlington Rd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
Orange ParkGrades: K-12 | 85 students
16 College Drive
Orange Park, FL 32065
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.