Grades: K-12 | 111 students
- Ideal Inclusion Model.
- Inclusion refers to the commitment to educate each child to the fullest extent possible in the regular education classroom.
- Inclusion involves bringing the support services to the child, rather than the child going to the support services.
- These processes combined with quality teaching and full involvement of the parent in the educational program produce the “Ideal person”.
- Ideal Education has evolved out of an educational movement known as “Super learning” and “Accelerated Learning”.
- Accelerated Learning and Super learning are brain-based educational systems with scientifically verified results.
- Our Mission is to develop the full potential of all students by creating and implementing individualized holistic educational learning approaches.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 48%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 183 students
6119 Georgia Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20011
WashingtonGrades: PK-10 | 213 students
3942 Alabama Ave Se
Washington, DC 20020
WashingtonGrades: 4-12 | 590 students
Mount Saint Alban
Washington, DC 20016
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.