- The Academy of Christian Education is first and foremost a Christian school.
- We desire to honor Christ in all we do and say. We begin every day in every class with the Pledge of Allegiance, a patriotic song, prayer, and a half-hour of Bible study.
- During Bible time we study the Bible, learn memory verses, and sing Christian songs.
- The Academy of Christian Education strives to provide a high quality, academically accelerated education.
- To that end, we are using an accelerated form of the A Beka curriculum for math, grammar, spelling, phonics, and health.
- We are currently using BJU history and science and added classic literature.
- In previous academic years our students have scored an average of two to six grades above grade level on the Stanford Achievement Test (SAT 9) in all areas.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HerndonGrades: PK-8 | 570 students
13625 EDS Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
OaktonGrades: PK-12 | 998 students
3320 Jermantown Road
Oakton, VA 22124
RestonGrades: PK-6 | 172 students
11180 Ridge Heights Rd
Reston, VA 20191
AnnandaleGrades: PK-3 | 141 students
6820 Pacific Lane
Annandale, VA 22003
Falls ChurchGrades: NS-8 | 341 students
3229 Sleepy Hollow Rd
Falls Church, VA 22042
This is the best school we could possibly send our kids to. The teachers are extremely loving and caring, academics wise, the kids are well ahead of any schools (public or private) in Northern VA, the fees isn't exorbitant. Overall, if you are looking for a school which truly cares for you child, this is the place to enroll your kind. Our family considers ACE as the best choice we made with respect to our kids' education.
- Posted by Parent - Kavitha Daula
My both son's go to ACE. My Elder one is attending ACE from past 6 years and younger one is from 3 years. We are very happy with Teachers and School. Both of our kids love ACE and we are very proud of them. We have seen lot of progress academically and they are ahead in curriculum and academically challenging. We like the commitment that each teacher shows to our kids especially the third grade teacher Mrs. Spainhour and my younger one love's Mrs. Francis. We truly believe this is an excellent school in the area and highly recommend this school to any parent looking for their child's academic success. The school has been a blessing.
- Posted by Parent - paill
The teachers and staff at ACE are the best that I've seen. I love their teaching philosophy and methods. Everyday, I see evidence of how much they love teaching children. They make a point of knowing each child's name, and the front staff (especially Mrs. Butler) greets them every morning when they walk in. My son is now in senior kindergarten, and he is reading, writing in cursive, able to add, subtract, and able to read time. They offer enriching afterschool activities that focuses on critical thinking, leadership, teamwork, communication, and personal accountability. They utilize advanced technology in the classroom. And lastly, the tuition is a lot more affordable than other private schools of the same caliber. If you are looking for a school that will mentally stimulate your child and teaches children to be respectful and compassionate, you need to put ACE on the top of your list.
- Posted by Parent - julie
I highly recommend ACE to any parent looking for an academically challenging, yet loving and nurturing environment that is an extension from home. If youve stumbled upon this gem, you're lucky! Take full advantage of the opportunity to offer your child the best in the area!
- Posted by Parent - aaviy