Grades: PK-8 | 414 students
- The Academy of St. Bartholomew exists to assist the parents in the educational process of their children by providing an atmosphere of faith and learning.
- The school community strives to exemplify the person of Jesus, not only by word, but especially by example.
- Each member of the school faculty tries to develop the unique personal giftedness of each and every child by fostering an attitude of self-worth and self-discipline.
- We challenge the students to use all of the potential God has given them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||414 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,625|
|Tuition Notes||Discount received for fulfilling contractual obligations|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Football, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 486 students
6620 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44130
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 216 students
4400 West 140th Street
Cleveland, OH 44135
StrongsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 734 students
12580 Pearl Rd
Strongsville, OH 44136
ClevelandGrades: NS-8 | 228 students
4419 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44109
ParmaGrades: PK-8 | 253 students
6041 Ridge Road
Parma, OH 44129
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.