Grades: PK-8 | 414 students
- The Academy of St. Bartholomew exists to assist the parents in the educational process of their children by providing an atmosphere of faith and learning.
- The school community strives to exemplify the person of Jesus, not only by word, but especially by example.
- Each member of the school faculty tries to develop the unique personal giftedness of each and every child by fostering an attitude of self-worth and self-discipline.
- We challenge the students to use all of the potential God has given them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||414 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,625|
|Tuition Notes||Discount received for fulfilling contractual obligations|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Football, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 486 students
6620 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44130
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 216 students
4400 West 140th Street
Cleveland, OH 44135
ParmaGrades: PK-8 | 287 students
6041 Ridge Road
Parma, OH 44129
ClevelandGrades: NS-8 | 228 students
4419 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44109
Broadview HeightsGrades: PK-K | 50 students
4223 E Royalton Rd
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.