Grades: K-12 | 263 students
- ACCEL serves individuals with special needs by providing "research-based" educational, behavioral, therapeutic, and vocational programs empowering all to live, work, and play successfully in the community.
- ACCEL has 2 seperate campuses ACCEL East and ACCEL Metro.
- For more information please call us.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||all|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||varies depending upon special education category of eligibility|
|Admissions Director||Nancy Molder|
|Admissions Associate||Kim Peaslee|
- ACCEL is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. ACCEL provides innovative, individualized, and comprehensive educational services to students with a wide range of abilities and challenges including autism, intellectual disabilities, emotional disabilities, orthopedic impairments, health impairments, sensory impairments, multiple disabilities and severe learning disabilities. Programming is individualized and intensive support services are integrated into daily activities (physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, vision/hearing services, music therapy, aquatics therapy and recreation/movement therapy). ACCEL also provides vocational programming designed specifically to help high school students with severe multiple disabilities develop relevant job skills. ACCEL operates BISTA, a clinical setting, providing intensive services for children with autism and other disabilities as well as parent training. ACCEL also operates Michael's Garden, providing day programming and job training for adults with disabilities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PeoriaGrades: K-12 | 279 students
6815 W. Cactus Road
Peoria, AZ 85381
PhoenixGrades: K-12 | 203 students
5048 East Oak Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
ScottsdaleGrades: K-12 | 50 students
9659 N. Hayden Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
PhoenixGrades: K-8 | 36 students
22415 N 16th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85024
TempeGrades: 1-12 | 100 students
1515 S. Indian Bend Road
Tempe, AZ 85281
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.