Grades: NS-K | 381 students
The El Quito program includes infant care, preschool programs, academic day classes in kindergarten and first grade extended care. A large variety of enrichment programs complete the outstanding student offerings.
Many children that begin with us as infants move through classes, into then go on to attend our Primary Plus school Amber Drive.
The school provides an educational setting that is staffed with warm, personally interested adults who give the students the message that learning is exciting and important.
The teachers attempt to establish a learning environment that will allow the children to experience the maximum amount of success possible. Several of the teachers at this school have been nominated for outstanding teacher of the year in Santa Clara County.
We are proud to be long standing members of the Saratoga community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||381 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Our prices vary greatly dependent upon schedule: we offer 1/2 days, full days part time or full time. $12,800-$22,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sharon Pfeiffer|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Cheering, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Cheering,
Dance, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ceramics, Computers, Creative Cooking, Dance - Recreational & Competitive, Glee Club, Lego Robotics, Mad Science, Young Rembrandts Ceramics, Computers, Glee Club, Lego Robotics, Mad Science, Creative Cooking,
Dance - Recreational & Competitive,
- Our goal is to give children the opportunity to learn about their capabilities and to develop positive ways to express themselves. This starts with a warm and nurturing environment filled with plenty of age- appropriate enrichment activities that promote enjoyment and confidence. We are pleased to seemany of our children who began with us as infants stay through all levels before moving to our nearby Primary Plus School at Amber Drive.
- Our program directors, who have degrees in early child education and development, believe it is of the utmost importance to hire experienced, loving caregivers for their students. They are passionate about providing a safe, fun and stimulating environment for all children and a close- knit relationship with parents and families.
- Several teachers from this school have been nominated for Outstanding Teacher of the Year in Santa Clara County!
- Drop off your children and relax, they're in good hands!
Profile last updated: 01/08/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Palo AltoGrades: K | 75 students
Po Box 60298
Palo Alto, CA 94306
San JoseGrades: PK-5 | 381 students
6670 San Anselmo Way
San Jose, CA 95119
18811 Cox Ave
Saratoga, CA 95070
Los GatosGrades: PK-8 | 379 students
16845 Hicks Rd
Los Gatos, CA 95032
Santa ClaraGrades: PK-5 | 85 students
3421 Monroe St
Santa Clara, CA 95051
October 20, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.