Grades: PK-K | 115 students
- Adobe Montessori, located in northwest Chandler, Arizona has been serving families of Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert and Ahwatukee since 1982.
- Our early-primary program and primary classes are staffed with dedicated teachers and aides offering a high quality Montessori education.
- We also have extended care hours and extracurricular classes.
- The Montessori method strives to arouse the child’s interest; to stimulate, and to provide an individualized learning atmosphere.
- This is the “Prepared environment” which invites a child to get herself involved and puts her mind in gear.
- To catch the excitement inherent in discovery, and to know deep down that she did it herself because she felt the need to understand and to conquer a problem, is worth far more to a child’s self-image and development than to respond to never-ending teacher direction.
- The main objective of Adobe Montessori School is to provide a carefully planned, stimulating environment which will help children develop within themselves the foundational habits, attitudes, skills, and ideas which are essential for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChandlerGrades: NS-6 | 480 students
670 N Arizona Ave Ste 35
Chandler, AZ 85225
PhoenixGrades: PK-8 | 350 students
4515 East Muirwood Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85048
ChandlerGrades: K-6 | 50 students
2814 N Dodson
Chandler, AZ 85224
PhoenixGrades: NS-4 | 139 students
6630 S 40th St
Phoenix, AZ 85042
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.