|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||248 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(navy and white uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact school for tuition rates. Sibling Discount and Financial Assistance available.|
|Admissions Director||Vicki Randle|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band (Beginning and Intermediate), Baton Twirling, Choirs (3 groups: K-1, 2-4, and 5 - 8), Drama, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, National Junior Honor Society, Robotics, Science Olympiad, Soccer - for Early Childhood, Student Council, Tech Club, Visual Arts (Middle School), Yearbook Baton Twirling, Drama, Robotics, Tech Club, Yearbook, Band (Beginning and Intermediate),
Choirs (3 groups: K-1, 2-4, and 5 - 8),
Fellowship of Christian Athletes,
National Junior Honor Society,
Soccer - for Early Childhood,
Visual Arts (Middle School),
- Advent School has unique qualities that set us apart from other schools.
- Intergenerational activities from infant to retirement ages.
- The Early Childhood School participates in the VPK program and offers unique programs such as the Emergent Reader and the Dual Language (Spanish immersion) classes.
- Technology classes starting in Kindergarten in our technology lab. 1:1 Technology Program for middle school students.
- Curriculum that can meet the unique needs of individual students from accelerated with our SEEK pull-out gifted program, to resources for those needing additional assistance.
- A complete science lab available to and used by all grade levels K-8.
- Spanish language classes continue through 8th Grade.
- High School credit may be earned for Spanish and in math for Algebra 1 and Geometry.
- Weekly chapels led by Pastors, teachers, and students emphasize the love and grace of God.
- A full offering of sports for grades 5-8 which focuses on competitive play with a Christian attitude.
- Beautiful, large classrooms equipped with technology and internet for use in lessons.
- A history of standardized test scores well above the national average.
- Alumni that have gone on to become leaders in their high schools, athletics, and community service projects.
- A faculty comprised of teachers who are certified, passionate, and dedicated to students, education, and God.
- Accredited through the Florida-Georgia District, Lutheran Church Missouri Synod and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- An active PTO and exceptional families that create an atmosphere of a caring community.
Profile last updated: 07/20/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Delray BeachGrades: PK-8 | 364 students
400 N Swinton Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33444
Boynton BeachGrades: PK-12 | 468 students
7592 High Ridge Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
Delray BeachGrades: PK-8
101 Nw 22nd Street
Delray Beach, FL 33444
Boca RatonGrades: PK-8 | 535 students
2400 NW 51st Street
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Boynton BeachGrades: PK-8 | 205 students
3300b S Seacrest Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33435