- The Agnon School is a Jewish community day school, embracing a wide spectrum of the community in terms of perspective and affiliation.
- While we understand the challenges inherent in a community, non-denominationally defined Jewish day school, we celebrate the richness of pluralism and the strength of diversity.
- We believe that a community school is one in which Jewish students from all backgrounds and perspectives can learn from each other and celebrate our commonalities while understanding and appreciating our differences.
- Jewish and general studies woven seamlessly together throughout the day have been the hallmark of The Agnon School since its founding in 1969.
- Agnon continues to educate students from diverse Jewish backgrounds to be knowledgeable of their heritage while respecting differences of observance and thought within the Jewish community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)
The Jewish Community Day School Association (SSDSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||354 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1