Grades: 9-12 | 35 students
- Aichhorn School offers approved New York state curriculum for grades 7 through 11 in Language arts, social studies, science, math, art and physical and health education.
- School's mission is to provide our youngsters with the academic, social and vocational skills necessary for them to return to their communities as self-sufficient adults.
- All the children at the Aichhorn School are certified as special education students in need of related services.
- The primary diagnostic category for students at Aichhorn is emotional disability.
- The education of the residents at Aichhorn is a major part of their psychiatric treatment and teacher's daily conduct reports and monthly progress reports are a meaningful part of each child's treatment planning.
- Teachers participate in each student's monthly comprehensive treatment planning meetings and have an important role in the implementation of each youngster's academic and clinical plans.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.