Grades: PK-8 | 151 students
- Al-Hamra Academy is the first full-time accredited Islamic school in New England.
- Our goal is to raise children with a strong intellectual and moral background.
- We strive to provide an environment that encourages the cognitive, spiritual, moral, emotional, and physical growth of every student.
- We have a well-defined, effective and evolving curriculum that follows the Massachusetts State Frameworks.
- We foster spiritual and moral growth in a progressive Islamic environment - an environment that instills in our students the universal values of love, compassion, peace, tolerance, equality, and justice.
- Our philosophy reflects our commitment to educate our students to become responsible and productive members of society - instilling civic responsibility in students is one of the goals of the Academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)
American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.