Grades: PK-8 | 151 students
- Al-Hamra Academy is the first full-time accredited Islamic school in New England.
- Our goal is to raise children with a strong intellectual and moral background.
- We strive to provide an environment that encourages the cognitive, spiritual, moral, emotional, and physical growth of every student.
- We have a well-defined, effective and evolving curriculum that follows the Massachusetts State Frameworks.
- We foster spiritual and moral growth in a progressive Islamic environment - an environment that instills in our students the universal values of love, compassion, peace, tolerance, equality, and justice.
- Our philosophy reflects our commitment to educate our students to become responsible and productive members of society - instilling civic responsibility in students is one of the goals of the Academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)
American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.