Grades: PK-12 | 157 students
- Al-Iman School in New York opened its doors to four children in September 1990; with that it started an evolutionary process that, within four years, resulted in the first fully fledged Pre K-12 Islamic school in North America.
- School provides a holistic education that benefits your child, both here and in the hereafter and provide a well-qualified faculty and staff.
- School provide modern curriculum prescribed by New York City and New York State Board of Education with special emphasis on Islamic values and prayers.
- We also provide well equipped computer and science laboratories; indoor and outdoor basketball courts; AP programs, med prep programs, karate; and extracurricular activities including Drama Club, Debating Society, Journalism training.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
South Ozone ParkGrades: PK-12 | 459 students
130-08 Rockaway Blvd.
South Ozone Park, NY 11420
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
5224 3rd Ave Ste 1
Brooklyn, NY 11220
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 680 students
383 3rd Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11215
College PointGrades: PK-8 | 218 students
12406 14th Ave
College Point, NY 11356
Forest HillsGrades: PK-12 | 245 students
11917 Union Tpke
Forest Hills, NY 11375
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.