Grades: NS-K | 88 students
- Aldea Montessori is an internationally-certified AMI Montessori school in North Phoenix that nurtures and educates children ages 18 months through 3rd grade in the tradition of Dr. Maria Montessori. Our goal is to develop the mental, emotional, social, and physical potential of each student.
- Specifically, we strive to bring forth a well-rounded child with the ability to interact effectively and the motivation to meet the challenges of the future.
- Aldea is the Spanish word for village, which describes the atmosphere in our environment.
- Through consistent and loving examples, our children learn independence and interdependence, each becoming a member of the village.
- They learn to accept responsibility as a member of the community.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,150|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by age and grade. Please call for accurate information for your child.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Donna D\'Hoostelaere|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- Children love to learn--every parent knows this. At Aldea Montessori, we strive to nourish the inquisitive, enthusiastic nature of every child. Following Maria Montessori's directions, we encourage each child to follow his or her own passions and to add to the list of exciting and new opportunities to explore the world around us. At Aldea Montessori, children excel in academics because they love to learn, but the staff focuses on creating well-rounded, future adults who are able to think on their feet and see the infinite possibilities in every situation. Montessori helps children to create their own sense of self--self confidence, self control and self direction. At Aldea Montessori, we believe in the gift within every child. Come see how we can bring out the magic in your child!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PeoriaGrades: PK-K | 45 students
14801 N 83rd Ave
Peoria, AZ 85381
Paradise ValleyGrades: NS-8 | 80 students
10460 N. 56th St.
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
PhoenixGrades: NS-K | 243 students
303 E Eva St
Phoenix, AZ 85020
PhoenixGrades: NS-K | 90 students
8625 N 19th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85021
PhoenixGrades: NS-1 | 32 students
3737 E Shea Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85028
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.