Grades: Nursery School-PK
Welcome to our center! At the Aldine Westfield KinderCare we are pleased and proud to introduce you to our staff.
Our teaching staff are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an tenure of one to 19 years at our center.
Several of our teachers have their Associate's Degree in Child Development.
The Aldine Westfield KinderCare strives for excellence through continuing education from bi-annual company professional development trainings to seeking additional trainings.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to the Aldine Westfield Kindercare Learning Center. We offer an amazing curriculum and educational tools for each age group to support learning and development. We are a 4 star level Texas certified school through Texas Rising Star and we are Nationally Accredited through N.A.C.( National Accreditation Commission). At our school, we offer before and after school care as well as wonderful summer camps. We have exceptional teachers that have been with us long term who are passionate about teaching and caring for your children. Strong family and community involvement through things such as : Community Social Events once a month, Parent-Teacher conferences 3 times a year and lots of community involvement with drives that we host. We look forward to making your family a part of ours!
- Our facility places health and safety at the center of everything we do. Upon your first visit, you will notice our school is secured by our keypad entry as well as a computer sign-in system located in the parent center. In addition, all visitors are required to provide a photo ID for entry into the building to ensure the safety and protection of our children. Ms. Eugenia Chism is our Health and Safety Coordinator and conducts daily inspections of the playground and classrooms to ensure the safety of our children. Our playground is secured by a gated fenced area in order to provide the highest level of security while our children participate in their outdoor learning experiences. We also conduct monthly fire drills, severe weather drills, and practice our lock down procedures so that our children, with the aid of their teachers know what to do in the event of an emergency. Our staff also meet the highest level of safety through their CPR and First Aid bi-annual trainings as well as being trained annually in the prevention of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) and shaken baby syndrome. Our staff also participate in regular child development training. Not only are the staff trained on safety throughout the year, they also meet twice a year for our Professional Development Day. This day provides them with continued education to ensure the safety of our children is at the center of everything that we do.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Workforce Solutions & NACCRRA
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
2911 Wood River Dr.
Spring, TX 77373
HoustonGrades: PK-8 | 152 students
17123 Red Oak Drive
Houston, TX 77090
HoustonGrades: K | 92 students
17127 Red Oak Dr
Houston, TX 77090
HoustonGrades: PK-KG | 27 students
1444 Cypress Creek Pkwy
Houston, TX 77090
SpringGrades: PK-KG | 35 students
19027 Joan Leigh
Spring, TX 77388
December 07, 2016
In addition to complying with all the usual admissions requirements, international students must also obtain a student visa. Here are five tips to help you navigate the admissions process.
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.