Grades: PK-12 | 239 students
Aletheia athletes have many avenues of sports play. Some teams have placed in national competitions, and our varsity basketball team of 2011 won the National Championship!
Aletheia has a strong Pre-K, Kindergarten, and elementary program. Our students consistently score significantly above national norms on standardized tests.
Aletheia's high school is a college-prep school with strong academics and opportunities for leadership. Our high school students consistently score significantly higher than national norms on standardized tests.
- The mission and purpose of Aletheia Christian Academy is to provide a Christ-centered education to children of Christian families, equipping them spiritually, academically, and physically for today and eternity.
- Our Vision: To see our graduates leave Aletheia with a vibrant, ongoing relationship with Jesus Christ, a Biblical worldview, and a desire to impact their world for Christ, while possessing all the academic skills and tools they need to succeed when entering college or the workplace.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki or navy pants or walking shorts and red, white, or blue polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,410|
|Admissions Director||Kathi Cole|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Elementary Girls' Chorus, Student Government Association, Worship Team Worship Team, Elementary Girls' Chorus,
Student Government Association,
- Because Aletheia is a discipleship school, all families who desire to come to Aletheia must attend a local, evangelical church. At least one parent or guardian must have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Students in Grades 7-12 must have either accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior or demonstrated an openness to pursuing a relationship with the Lord.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PensacolaGrades: PK-12 | 178 students
3301 E Johnson Ave
Pensacola, FL 32514
PensacolaGrades: PK-8 | 451 students
223 N Palafox St
Pensacola, FL 32502
PensacolaGrades: PK-8 | 181 students
5910 N W St
Pensacola, FL 32505
PensacolaGrades: NS-8 | 272 students
1010 N 12th Ave
Pensacola, FL 32501
PensacolaGrades: K-12 | 131 students
2007 N. 61st Ave.
Pensacola, FL 32506
im about to go to 6th grade here I've been going since 4th we have loving teachers who care as much as parents they are also fun and want learning to be fun! I'm happy I go to ACA
- Posted by Student/Alumni - hanna
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.