Grades: PK-12 | 239 students
Aletheia athletes have many avenues of sports play. Some teams have placed in national competitions, and our varsity basketball team of 2011 won the National Championship!
Aletheia has a strong Pre-K, Kindergarten, and elementary program. Our students consistently score significantly above national norms on standardized tests.
Aletheia's high school is a college-prep school with strong academics and opportunities for leadership. Our high school students consistently score significantly higher than national norms on standardized tests.
- The mission and purpose of Aletheia Christian Academy is to provide a Christ-centered education to children of Christian families, equipping them spiritually, academically, and physically for today and eternity.
- Our Vision: To see our graduates leave Aletheia with a vibrant, ongoing relationship with Jesus Christ, a Biblical worldview, and a desire to impact their world for Christ, while possessing all the academic skills and tools they need to succeed when entering college or the workplace.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki or navy pants or walking shorts and red, white, or blue polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,410|
|Admissions Director||Kathi Cole|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
- Because Aletheia is a discipleship school, all families who desire to come to Aletheia must attend a local, evangelical church. At least one parent or guardian must have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Students in Grades 7-12 must have either accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior or demonstrated an openness to pursuing a relationship with the Lord.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PensacolaGrades: PK-8 | 182 students
325 S Navy Blvd
Pensacola, FL 32507
PensacolaGrades: PK-12 | 212 students
1301 East Gonzalez Street
Pensacola, FL 32501
PensacolaGrades: PK-12 | 178 students
3301 E Johnson Ave
Pensacola, FL 32514
PensacolaGrades: PK-8 | 451 students
223 N Palafox St
Pensacola, FL 32502
PensacolaGrades: PK-8 | 181 students
5910 N W St
Pensacola, FL 32505
im about to go to 6th grade here I've been going since 4th we have loving teachers who care as much as parents they are also fun and want learning to be fun! I'm happy I go to ACA
- Posted by Student/Alumni - hanna
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.