Grades: PK-8 | 167 students
- All Saints Catholic School is a Catholic, co-educational secondary school, which acknowledges that each child is a unique creation of God with dignity and talents.
- Our faith challenges us to cherish each child soul, heart, mind and body.
- We strive to educate the total person in an atmosphere of love, discipline and honor.
- The school fosters growth in the Catholic Faith in knowledge and in virtue.
- As a Catholic Community we are called to provide spiritual direction and reinforcement so that our students will live to express their faith, demonstrating compassion and respect in their loving service to others.
- All members of our community are called to be role models of the Catholic faith and of the Gospel commandment of love. All Saints Catholic School provides a supportive environment where students can acquire academic knowledge and strive for academic excellence.
- Our faculty and staff stress that it is equally important to learn to think critically, to discern truth wisely, to live by high ethical standards, and to think and act independently according to gospel values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.