Grades: PK-8 | 559 students
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) opportunities are available at all grade levels from Lego More to Math, Simple Machines and WeDo Programs to Google Chromebooks, Google Classroom, VEX Programming and Robotics Club.
Our feast day celebration includes many traditions, including our 3rd Grade Saints Procession at Mass, the raising of the Saints banners, Saint Puppet presentations by our second graders, and the Saints Cafe which features our middle school students sharing the lives of the saints in a large assembly and from classroom to classroom.
All Saints Pre-Kindergarten Program (four years of age) offers a positive, nurturing environment to encourage our students to develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed as they transition to elementary school. Our curriculum focuses on spiritual, intellectual, social, creative, emotional and physical development. We offer Full Day 5 Day, Half Day 5 Day, and Half Day 4 Day.
All Saints offers a variety of enrichment programs and extracurricular activities. Our highly successful band program, under the direction of Mr. Barry Ward, continues to engage students from 4th - 8th grade.
All Saints cultivates a positive learning environment that encourages students to become active learners, finding opportunities to apply both knowledge and skills to problem-solving. With sensitivity to the needs of the individual, All Saints nurtures and encourages each child to grow and attain his or her highest potential.
- All Saints Catholic School, a 2009 Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, has been providing excellence in Catholic education for over fifty years.
- Our mission at All Saints is to develop the potential of every student within a secure, faith-based environment with a curriculum designed to offer each student a balanced program engendering spiritual growth, intellectual excellence, physical development, and social responsibility.
- From Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade, our tradition of academic excellence will provide your child with a solid foundation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2009|
|Total Students||559 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 28 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Joyce D'Eugenio|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||20 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Award-winning Band, Battle of the Books, CYO Basketball, CYO Cheerleading, CYO Track, Chess Club, Drama Club, Math Club, National Junior Honor Society, Newspaper Club, Peace & Justice Players, Robotics Club, Running Club, Safety Patrols (grades 5-6), Schola, Scouting, Spanish Club, Student Council Association, Yearbook Club, Youth Group CYO Basketball, CYO Track, Chess Club, Drama Club, Math Club, Newspaper Club, Robotics Club, Running Club, Schola, Scouting, Spanish Club, Yearbook Club, Youth Group, Award-winning Band,
Battle of the Books,
National Junior Honor Society,
Peace & Justice Players,
Safety Patrols (grades 5-6),
Student Council Association,
- 2009 Blue Ribbon School of Excellence
- Academic excellence in a Catholic environment
- ActivBoards in every classroom from Pre-K through middle school
- Robotics programming course for 7th and 8th grade students
- Athletic and after school enrichment programs
- Fully accredited by the Virginia Council for Private Education
- Tuition assistance opportunities
- Licensed Pre-Kindergarten Program
- Commitment to community outreach
- Extended Day Program, before/after school
- Selected by Today's Catholic Teacher magazine as January/February 2011 School of the Month
- 2014 NCEA Distinguished Teacher Award - Mrs. Vickie Coyle
- Offering Robotics programming classes for all 7th and 8th grade students, in addition to our after school Robotics Club
Profile last updated: 08/24/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BristowGrades: NS-8 | 245 students
9535 Linton Hall Rd
Bristow, VA 20136
WoodbridgeGrades: PK-8 | 520 students
13750 Marys Way
Woodbridge, VA 22191
AshburnGrades: K-8 | 449 students
21370 St Theresa Ln
Ashburn, VA 20147
WoodbridgeGrades: NS-8 | 177 students
3480 Commission Court
Woodbridge, VA 22192
CliftonGrades: PK-8 | 227 students
6720b Union Mill Rd
Clifton, VA 20124
Excellent school. Our family has been part of the community for 11 years. Great teachers, faculty, and community.
- Posted by Parent - tzaho
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.