Grades: K-8 | 352 students
- All Saints Catholic School educates the whole child by integrating the values and beliefs of the catholic Christian community with the knowledge and skills necessary to contribute to church and society in a positive way.
- All Saints is dedicated to respecting and nurturing the uniqueness of each child in an environment fostering Christian values.
- We encourage each child to be a productive and contributing member of society by promoting self-discipline, responsible behavior, and service to the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Enrichment, Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||352 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,460|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MinneapolisGrades: KG-8 | 418 students
3210 W 51st St
Minneapolis, MN 55410
BurnsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 118 students
151 County Road 42 E
Burnsville, MN 55306
Saint PaulGrades: K-9 | 553 students
4125 Woodbury Dr
Saint Paul, MN 55129
Saint PaulGrades: NS-12 | 727 students
6758 Bailey Road
Saint Paul, MN 55129
HastingsGrades: K-8 | 133 students
11125 W Point Douglas Rd S
Hastings, MN 55033
I live in China. I want sand to my son in your school . He is 7th grade. Do you have any Savic Visa for foreign student? Thank you
- Posted by Administrator - chaah
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.