Grades: K-8 | 352 students
- All Saints Catholic School educates the whole child by integrating the values and beliefs of the catholic Christian community with the knowledge and skills necessary to contribute to church and society in a positive way.
- All Saints is dedicated to respecting and nurturing the uniqueness of each child in an environment fostering Christian values.
- We encourage each child to be a productive and contributing member of society by promoting self-discipline, responsible behavior, and service to the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Enrichment, Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||352 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,460|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HastingsGrades: K-8 | 133 students
11125 W Point Douglas Rd S
Hastings, MN 55033
Cottage GroveGrades: NS-PK | 10 students
7483 Isleton Ave S
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
Saint Paul ParkGrades: PK-6 | 37 students
1001 Holley Ave
Saint Paul Park, MN 55071
RosemountGrades: PK-8 | 113 students
17297 Glacier Way
Rosemount, MN 55068
SavageGrades: PK-8 | 520 students
12508 Lynn Ave
Savage, MN 55378
I live in China. I want sand to my son in your school . He is 7th grade. Do you have any Savic Visa for foreign student? Thank you
- Posted by Administrator - chaah
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.