Grades: PK-8 | 254 students
- All Saints Regional Catholic School, founded in 1990, serves Nursery through Eighth Grade students from the Long Island, All Saints Regional Catholic School seeks to educate our students within a family-centered Catholic community.
- We commit ourselves to Gospel values as we seek to develop our students' intellectual gifts and foster their spiritual growth.
- Our aim is to prepare our students to lead creative and productive lives which contribute to the growth of both God's kingdom and our nation.
- The Administration, Faculty, and School Board of All Saints Regional Catholic School believe that a Catholic School should create a community in which both culture and knowledge are illuminated by faith and shared in an atmosphere of concern and trust.
- Our purpose is to foster the intellectual and spiritual growth of children and thus free them from ignorance, prejudice, and fear.
- Our aim is to help those with whom we deal to become responsible Catholic and Christian members of society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Locust ValleyGrades: NS-12 | 474 students
355 Duck Pond Road
Locust Valley, NY 11560
Glen CoveGrades: NS-K | 168 students
85 Crescent Beach Rd
Glen Cove, NY 11542
RoslynGrades: NS-8 | 323 students
2 I U Willets Road
Roslyn, NY 11576
Glen HeadGrades: NS-8 | 415 students
250 Valentines Lane
Glen Head, NY 11545
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.