Grades: K-12 | 594 students
- Founded in 1985, Allendale Academy is a nationwide private school which believes that the education of children is the God-given right and responsibility of their parents.
- Allendale Academy is dedicated and equipped to assist parents nationwide in educating their children in the most supportive environment, the home.
- Allendale Academy is registered with the Florida Department of Education as a private school.
- We are also registered with the College Board, the NCAA, Bright Futures, FLVS and the FPEA. Allendale Academy provides the registration and documentation (report cards, attendance forms, and transcripts) to satisfy most state's requirements for private education.
- We provide, upon request, guidelines for scope and sequence as well as suggestions concerning available curricula.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||594 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||101 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClearwaterGrades: 9-12 | 462 students
2750 Haines Bayshore Rd
Clearwater, FL 33760
Pinellas ParkGrades: K-12 | 205 students
Po Box 1455
Pinellas Park, FL 33780
ClearwaterGrades: NS-8 | 366 students
1600 St. Paul's Drive
Clearwater, FL 33764
Palm HarborGrades: NS-6 | 160 students
1857 Curlew Road
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
ClearwaterGrades: PK-12 | 228 students
801 Drew Street
Clearwater, FL 33755
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.