Grades: NS-5 | 200 students
- Alpharetta International Academy is a private, non-profit Montessori school for children ages 18 months through 5th grade.
- We are committed to providing the highest quality education for our students.
- We have a wonderful, diverse staff who love children and are passionate about teaching.
- Our teachers are experienced and have Montessori training.
- They participate in professional development on a regular basis and attend national Montessori conferences for continuing education.
- Dixie Oliver, our Founding Director, began her career as an Associate Montessori Internationale (AMI) teacher.
- She has been a leader in the Montessori community for over 25 years, helping to start Montessori schools and train teachers around the world.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Georgia Accrediting Commission|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by program School Day & Extended Day programs available|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Classes, Chess Club Art Classes, Chess Club,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
1970 Cliff Valley Way Ne
Atlanta, GA 30329
CummingGrades: PK-6 | 60 students
1791 Kelly Mill Road
Cumming, GA 30040
AlpharettaGrades: PK-KG | 91 students
3800 North Point Pkwy
Alpharetta, GA 30005
DuluthGrades: PK-6 | 273 students
6565 Boles Road
Duluth, GA 30097
AlpharettaGrades: NS-PK | 104 students
5815 Medlock Bridge Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30022
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.