Grades: 1-12 | 21 students
- Ambassador Baptist College is unique in that it is a single-focus college—that of training men and women for full-time Christian service.
- Our curriculum is designed with the ministry in mind.
- Every class, every chapel message, every social activity, every function of the college aims toward preparation for Christian service.
- Perhaps you are unsure about a call to ministry, but have a heart for God and His will.
- Every student enrolled in the bachelor-degree programs at Ambassador Baptist College will major in Bible as well as in a second area of study as listed below.
- The number of semester hours of Bible will vary between sixty and sixty-five hours for each program.
- Every four-year student will have studied through the entire Bible by the end of his senior year.
- In addition, between his junior and senior years, every student in a bachelor-degree program will be required to serve an internship in the area of his second major, for which he will earn six semester hours credit.
- This internship will be performed in the field under the observation and supervision of authorized personnel, such as a local pastor and staff, an active evangelist, or a field missionary.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.