Grades: 1-12 | 21 students
- Ambassador Baptist College is unique in that it is a single-focus college—that of training men and women for full-time Christian service.
- Our curriculum is designed with the ministry in mind.
- Every class, every chapel message, every social activity, every function of the college aims toward preparation for Christian service.
- Perhaps you are unsure about a call to ministry, but have a heart for God and His will.
- Every student enrolled in the bachelor-degree programs at Ambassador Baptist College will major in Bible as well as in a second area of study as listed below.
- The number of semester hours of Bible will vary between sixty and sixty-five hours for each program.
- Every four-year student will have studied through the entire Bible by the end of his senior year.
- In addition, between his junior and senior years, every student in a bachelor-degree program will be required to serve an internship in the area of his second major, for which he will earn six semester hours credit.
- This internship will be performed in the field under the observation and supervision of authorized personnel, such as a local pastor and staff, an active evangelist, or a field missionary.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.