Grades: PK-8 | 133 students
Our middle school students are given the opportunity to participate in a two day retreat. The retreat is designed to increase their science knowledge and also grow spiritually.
- Welcome to Ambassador Christian Academy.
- Since 1966, ACA has ministered to its students and their families in Southern New Jersey.
- We are a nondenominational school offering academic programs for toddlers (18 months) through 8th grade.
- We believe that the Lord has called us as professional educators to teach the next generation through Biblical standards and high academic achievement.
- While we believe that spiritual growth is of the utmost importance, our goal is to equip our students for life beyond these walls.
- We expect our students to be intelligent, compassionate, dedicated citizens in their communities.
- To cultivate that caliber of person, we educate the whole child: spirit, body, and mind.
- Students are given opportunities to compete, perform, and learn in a safe, loving environment.
- Our Bible-based curriculum provides a solid foundation for critical thinking and logical reasoning.
- Our educational philosophy is to teach Biblical truth, foster spiritual and academic growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(standardized dress - navy blue, khaki, and white)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,200|
|Tuition Notes||discounts offered for annual, semi annual payments discounts also offered for multiple students financial aid is available|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Paula Onimus|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Soccer, Softball, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Basketball, Bible Quiz, Cheerleading, Chess, Drama, Go Green Club, Intramural basketball, Intramural soccer, Praise Dance, Soccer, Spelling Bee, Track and Field Basketball, Bible Quiz, Cheerleading, Chess, Drama, Go Green Club, Praise Dance, Soccer, Spelling Bee, Intramural basketball,
Track and Field,
- Our mission is to minister to boys and girls through high academic and Biblical standards, that they may grow to become Christ followers who impact this world for him. At ACA, we desire for our students to recognize their purpose in this world. We maintain that there are 3 main components in this process of recognition: truth, growth, impact.
Profile last updated: 09/16/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SewellGrades: PK-12 | 354 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
Mullica HillGrades: PK-8 | 153 students
15 High St
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
GibbstownGrades: PK-8 | 254 students
150 S School Street
Gibbstown, NJ 08027
WestvilleGrades: PK-8 | 219 students
1215 Delsea Dr
Westville, NJ 08093
SicklervilleGrades: K-9 | 166 students
1725 New Brooklyn Erial Rd
Sicklerville, NJ 08081
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.