Grades: 9-12 | 200 students
- American Worldwide Academy is a brick-and-mortar, fully accredited, co-educational, private high school based in Miami, Florida.
- Our goal is to provide the highest quality secondary education by utilizing our unique, distinctive, and prestigious one-on-one, or small group teaching standard.
- AWA was established with the vision of providing hope and opportunity for all.
- We are committed to continuously providing the means that encourage a vibrant learning environment which cultivates, promotes and nurtures the uniqueness of each student.
- AWA understands that every student ranges in aptitude, interest, socio-cultural background, socio-economic background and learning style.
- We assume the responsibility of providing an atmosphere, which encourages all students to strive for academic excellence relative to their own potential.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiGrades: 9-12 | 611 students
10300 Sw 72nd St Ste 427
Miami, FL 33173
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 1032 students
2700 Sw 8th St
Miami, FL 33135
Cutler BayGrades: 9-12 | 400 students
10678 Sw 186th St
Cutler Bay, FL 33157
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 252 students
12515 Sw 72nd St
Miami, FL 33183
DoralGrades: PK-12 | 885 students
10311 NW 58th Street
Doral, FL 33178
Great school! Everything was an experience !
- Posted by Student/Alumni - DeNis
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.