Grades: 9-12 | 200 students
- American Worldwide Academy is a brick-and-mortar, fully accredited, co-educational, private high school based in Miami, Florida.
- Our goal is to provide the highest quality secondary education by utilizing our unique, distinctive, and prestigious one-on-one, or small group teaching standard.
- AWA was established with the vision of providing hope and opportunity for all.
- We are committed to continuously providing the means that encourage a vibrant learning environment which cultivates, promotes and nurtures the uniqueness of each student.
- AWA understands that every student ranges in aptitude, interest, socio-cultural background, socio-economic background and learning style.
- We assume the responsibility of providing an atmosphere, which encourages all students to strive for academic excellence relative to their own potential.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiGrades: 9-12 | 611 students
10300 Sw 72nd St Ste 427
Miami, FL 33173
MiamiGrades: 9-12 | 13 students
16695 Ne 10th Ave
Miami, FL 33162
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 1032 students
2700 Sw 8th St
Miami, FL 33135
Cutler BayGrades: 9-12 | 400 students
10678 Sw 186th St
Cutler Bay, FL 33157
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 252 students
12515 Sw 72nd St
Miami, FL 33183
Great school! Everything was an experience !
- Posted by Student/Alumni - DeNis
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.