Grades: PK-12 | 26 students
Anchor Christian Academy (A.C.A.) was established to provide K-12 grade education to children all across the Salt Lake Valley. Tuition is affordable, and our program takes advantage of methods of individualized instruction to assure a quality education.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Anchor Christian Academy (A.C.A.) was established to provide K-12 grade education to children all across the Salt Lake Valley. Tuition is affordable, and our program takes advantage of methods of individualized instruction to assure a quality education.
- Four different diplomas are offered at A.C.A. with each one representing the graduate’s degree of skill and education. The basic diploma indicates the mastery of basic curriculum, while the other diplomas indicate increasingly higher levels of skill and expertise. When a student graduates from Anchor, it is not because they have simply been passed from grade to grade. Rather, the student has moved from success to success showing a mastery of the material presented in their courses.
- A.C.A. has an outstanding staff of qualified, dedicated, and compassionate teachers. Each one considers their position as a ministry based upon a calling from God in their lives.
- A.C.A. accepts children of varied faiths and backgrounds. All students must agree to uphold the standards and regulations of the school.
Profile last updated: 04/14/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Salt Lake CityGrades: K-12 | 36 students
Po Box 701020
Salt Lake City, UT 84170
Salt Lake CityGrades: K-12 | 119 students
184 E Vine Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
MurrayGrades: PK-8 | 185 students
240 E 5600 S
Murray, UT 84107
Salt Lake CityGrades: K-9 | 57 students
1441 Tamarack Rd
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
Salt Lake CityGrades: NS-12 | 348 students
6515 Lion Lane
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
December 07, 2016
In addition to complying with all the usual admissions requirements, international students must also obtain a student visa. Here are five tips to help you navigate the admissions process.
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.