Grades: NS-PK | 70 students
- Angels at Play Preschool & Kindergarten was established in 1994 through the generosity of the Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation.
- Located on the grounds of St. Mary's Episcopal Church, Angels at Play is a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization offering quality early childhood education.
- Our mission is to provide your child with a fulfilling and successful early childhood educations in a small caring environment where they may grow and love to learn.
- Children grow best in a safe, healthy and nurturing environment where there are meaningful experiences involving "play," which is a child's work.
- Our aim is to develop the whole child socially, intellectually, emotionally and physically.
- We strive to provide a quality education, which focuses on age appropriate activities designed to stimulate the development of your child socially, physically and academically.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 63%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
People that viewed Angels At Play Preschool also viewed these schools: Kaimuki Christian School, Kawaiaha'o Church School, Hanahauoli School, Hawaii Baptist Academy and Chaminade University Montessori Lab School-L Robert Allen.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HonoluluGrades: PK-12 | 291 students
1117 Koko Head Ave
Honolulu, HI 96816
HonoluluGrades: K-5 | 24 students
872 Mission Ln
Honolulu, HI 96813
HonoluluGrades: PK-6 | 208 students
1922 Makiki St
Honolulu, HI 96822
HonoluluGrades: K-12 | 1094 students
420 Wyllie Street
Honolulu, HI 96817
HonoluluGrades: NS-K | 36 students
3140 Waialae Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.