Grades: PK-8 | 439 students
- Annunciation School is an K-8 Catholic Parish School in Southwest Minneapolis providing outstanding secular and religious education.
- Annunciation began in 1923 and continues its tradition of excellence today.
- We teach our students to live their faith.
- Our dedication to the education, development and growth of our students is why we remain a strong force in the community.
- Annunciation School recognizes parents as the primary educators of their children.
- When parents select Annunciation School, a partnership is formed with faculty, staff and other parents.
- We are a united and caring community of students, staff and parents committed to learning based on Christian values.
- We provide our students with an outstanding religious and academic education, addressing the needs of the whole child.
- We believe each student is a gift of God, a unique person, entrusted to our care.
- The education, development and growth of our students are our reasons for existence.
- Each student makes a unique contribution to our school.
- We expect our students to: use their individual talents to the best of their abilities; be responsible for their actions; treat all others with dignity and respect; follow the policies of the school; and contribute to the life of the school, parish and community.
- We provide them with a Christian environment for learning; guidance, encouragement and discipline; love, respect and compassion; and nurture their spirit so they may achieve their full potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||439 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,450|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid available|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MinneapolisGrades: PK-8 | 196 students
5435 11th Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55417
MinneapolisGrades: PK-12 | 1367 students
511 Kenwood Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55403
MinneapolisGrades: PK-12 | 1131 students
123 Ottawa Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55422
MinneapolisGrades: K-9 | 675 students
5051 Eden Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55436
MinneapolisGrades: PK-8 | 314 students
2727 Stinson Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55418
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.