Grades: PK-8 | 496 students
- Annunciation School, located in the residential neighborhood of Crestwood in Yonkers, New York, is a co-educational Catholic elementary school.
- The primary goal at Annunciation School is to promote the message of Jesus Christ by instilling in students the values He taught, with specific emphasis on respect for all people and for the world in which we live.
- We not only strive to achieve a high level of academics, but also to enhance our students' spiritual and emotional development.
- We emphasize the responsibility our students have to use their knowledge and love of God to improve the communities in which they live - family, school, church, neighborhood, and world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||496 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ScarsdaleGrades: PK-8 | 285 students
Scarsdale, NY 10583
HartsdaleGrades: PK-8 | 217 students
59 Wilson St
Hartsdale, NY 10530
BronxvilleGrades: K-8 | 260 students
30 Meadow Avenue
Bronxville, NY 10708
BronxGrades: 9-12 | 1015 students
441 E. Fordham Road
Bronx, NY 10458
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 375 students
413 East 241st Street
Bronx, NY 10470
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.