Grades: PK-12 | 139 students
- Apostolic Christian School provides superior, Christian based education consistent with Biblical principles.
- A dedicated, professional faculty presents God as the source of all life and truth.
- Within a secure, loving environment, students will discover their individual gifts, and develop spiritually, socially, and intellectually.
- We strongly believe that the union of our school, its families, and their churches, will equip our students for a life pursuing excellence and integrity under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- All teachers at ACS are approved academically, morally and spiritually before they join the faculty of ACS. All teachers must have a minimum associate degree from a recognized college and/or be willing to continue their education toward a minimum of a bachelors degree The foremost requirements for teachers of ACS are an unselfish dedication to Christian education, a sincere love for children, and complete devotion to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Teachers at ACS are highly esteemed and valued.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Community Service Band, Choir, Community Service,
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.