Grades: NS-K | 79 students
- Apple Montessori was founded by Rex and Jane Bailey in 1971.
- At Apple Montessori School, we believe that the school community is responsible for discovering and nurturing the unique individual potential of each child.
- Our curriculum provides a sound academic background while stimulating and challenging each child to meet his or her own particular needs and learning pace.
- Our classrooms are rich with Montessori materials and supporting activities to promote intellectual as well as social growth.
- We instill through example and action a love of learning, a strong work ethic, creativity, respect and compassion for others.
- The philosophy upon which Apple Montessori School is based embraces the most fundamental teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- Our method is designed to build upon the individual skills and knowledge acquired in the pre-school and kindergarten years.
- By offering multi-aged classrooms rich with Montessori materials, your child will be actively engaged in their own learning process.
- He or she can move through new challenging materials quickly, or on to another experience without the boredom of waiting for others to catch up.
- He or she can repeat these same activities until mastery is achieved.
- This can be done without frustration of being pushed ahead before one is ready.
- His or her own feelings of accomplishment act as a reinforcement to succeed.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
- Ages 6 weeks - 6 years
- Family owned, operated & trusted for over 40 years
- urturing the whole child Academic, social, emotional, physical & ethical growth
- A lifelong love of learning Hands on, individualized learning at your child`s own pace
- Highly-trained, experienced & nurturing team
- Multi-age classrooms for peer-to-peer teaching & learning
- Top-of-the-line safety & security
- Your child`s happiness & safety are top priorities
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.