Grades: PK-3 | 99 students
- Appletree welcomes you to find out all you can about our school.
- We provide an exceptional academic foundation for three year old through 4th Grade along with nurturing the emotional and spiritual aspects of each child.
- We provide a safe, comfortable and challenging learning environment for each of our students.
- We look forward to speaking with you in the future.
- The Academy uses the Christian ABEKA curriculum as the foundation of studies.
- This curriculum provides a solid academic foundation and is typically a year ahead of public programs.
- The teachers augment the classes with additional supporting materials.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WoodbridgeGrades: KG-12 | 12 students
3480 Commission Ct
Woodbridge, VA 22192
FairfaxGrades: PK-8 | 341 students
9211 Arlington Blvd
Fairfax, VA 22031
AnnandaleGrades: K-9 | 419 students
8800 Braddock Rd
Annandale, VA 22003
AlexandriaGrades: PK-12 | 1120 students
1000 Saint Stephens Rd
Alexandria, VA 22304
AlexandriaGrades: PK-8 | 275 students
3700 Burgundy Road
Alexandria, VA 22303
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.