Grades: 9-12 | 921 students
- The mission of a Moeller education is to assist parents in helping their son make responsible choices and leading them to use their talents and gifts in service to others and for the benefit of all society.
- Archbishop Moeller High School is an Archdiocese of Cincinnati secondary school, sponsored by the Society of Mary (Marianist Order), dedicated to teaching the mission of the Roman Catholic Church.
- We are a Christ-centered community, focused on faith formation, academic achievement, and growth.
- We are committed to supporting the diverse needs of our students through a comprehensive range of quality educational, social, artistic, athletic, guidance, and pastoral care programs and services.
- The Moeller Family community draws its inspiration from Jesus Christ as the source of wisdom and life and from Mary, His mother, as our model of faithfulness.
- We encourage and empower our young men to live full and faithful lives, to discover and achieve their potential, to be good stewards of the gifts they are given, and to contribute well to the common good of the extended human family.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||921 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||64 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Number of AP Courses||19 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants and collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 2|
|Admissions Director||Charles T. Lytle|
|Admissions Associate||Beth Zilch|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CincinnatiGrades: 9-12 | 1597 students
600 N Bend Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45224
CincinnatiGrades: 9-12 | 934 students
3900 Vincent Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45205
CincinnatiGrades: 9-12 | 708 students
3091 North Bend Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45239
CincinnatiGrades: KG-8 | 23 students
Po Box 14686
Cincinnati, OH 45250
CincinnatiGrades: 9-12 | 408 students
2935 Hackberry St
Cincinnati, OH 45206
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.