Grades: K-4 | 211 students
The school of Archbishop Lyke-st Henry Campus Parish opened on September 5, 1950 under the direction of the Dominican Sisters of Adrian, Michigan.
Because of a growing enrollment, an addition was started in 1954, and at its completion, the school registered a student population of 1,500 students, with the average classroom size of 60 students.
By the mid 1960?s, however, the student population had decreased to an average classroom size of 30 students.
During the 1970?s enrollment continued to dwindle while costs increased and the parish struggled to support the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClevelandGrades: KG-8 | 97 students
4770 Lee Rd
Cleveland, OH 44128
ClevelandGrades: K-1 | 84 students
3443 East 93rd St
Cleveland, OH 44104
ClevelandGrades: K-12 | 243 students
2917 E 116th St
Cleveland, OH 44120
Cleveland HeightsGrades: K-8 | 269 students
2160 Stillman Rd
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
BeachwoodGrades: K-8 | 188 students
3455 Norwood Road
Beachwood, OH 44122