Grades: K-4 | 211 students
- The school of Archbishop Lyke-st Henry Campus Parish opened on September 5, 1950 under the direction of the Dominican Sisters of Adrian, Michigan.
- Because of a growing enrollment, an addition was started in 1954, and at its completion, the school registered a student population of 1,500 students, with the average classroom size of 60 students.
- By the mid 1960?s, however, the student population had decreased to an average classroom size of 30 students.
- During the 1970?s enrollment continued to dwindle while costs increased and the parish struggled to support the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClevelandGrades: KG-8 | 97 students
4770 Lee Rd
Cleveland, OH 44128
ClevelandGrades: K-1 | 84 students
3443 East 93rd St
Cleveland, OH 44104
Cleveland HeightsGrades: K-8 | 269 students
2160 Stillman Rd
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
BeachwoodGrades: K-8 | 188 students
3455 Norwood Road
Beachwood, OH 44122
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.