Grades: PK-K | 29 students
- Arden Montessori school was founded by Lydia Saadeh, who studied at the Maria Montessori Training Center in San Francisco with a teacher trained by Maria Montessori herself.
- Lydia has a Master's degree in educational administration, is accredited with AMI, and has over ten years of experience in Montessori education.
- "What is unique about Arden Montessori School," she says, "is that we use purely the Montessori structure and materials." The special materials allow children to absorb information through all their senses in the same natural way that they learn to walk and talk, and at their own pace without pressure.
- They are delighted to find they are not restrained but encouraged to use their hands for learning! They are not segregated by age because the younger ones learn much from the older ones, who are role models and leaders.
- Taking advantage of "sensitive periods" when an individual child is fascinated with a particular skill, specially trained teachers guide his development in practical life experiences, sensory awareness, mathematics, language, creative arts, science, and movement.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SacramentoGrades: K-8 | 132 students
7520 Stockton Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95823
SacramentoGrades: PK-KG | 72 students
1123 D Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
SacramentoGrades: PK-12 | 1081 students
9470 Micron Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95827
SacramentoGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
205 24th Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.