Grades: PK-K | 29 students
- Arden Montessori school was founded by Lydia Saadeh, who studied at the Maria Montessori Training Center in San Francisco with a teacher trained by Maria Montessori herself.
- Lydia has a Master's degree in educational administration, is accredited with AMI, and has over ten years of experience in Montessori education.
- "What is unique about Arden Montessori School," she says, "is that we use purely the Montessori structure and materials." The special materials allow children to absorb information through all their senses in the same natural way that they learn to walk and talk, and at their own pace without pressure.
- They are delighted to find they are not restrained but encouraged to use their hands for learning! They are not segregated by age because the younger ones learn much from the older ones, who are role models and leaders.
- Taking advantage of "sensitive periods" when an individual child is fascinated with a particular skill, specially trained teachers guide his development in practical life experiences, sensory awareness, mathematics, language, creative arts, science, and movement.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SacramentoGrades: PK-KG | 72 students
1123 D Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
SacramentoGrades: PK-12 | 1081 students
9470 Micron Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95827
SacramentoGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
205 24th Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
SacramentoGrades: K-8 | 132 students
7520 Stockton Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95823
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.