Grades: PK-9 | 65 students
- At ARVM we help students from 3 to 15 years of age discover and develop their unique talents and full potential.
- We prepare them to succeed in the real world.
- Our methods inspire students to think for themselves and teach them responsibility.
- Our cirriculum introduces children to great literature, the Montessori model of math, algebra, geometry and logic as young as age 7, and places a major emphasis on history, geography, world culture, botany, zoology, chemistry, physics, astronomy and the earth sciences.
- Our students benefit from Orff-based music classes, professional art direction, physical education and nutrition classes with community professionals in top-notch facilities.
- Our teachers are all Montessori certified and experienced professionals with college degrees.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess Scholars, Choir Band, Chess Scholars, Choir,|
- At ARVM learning is a hands-on experience.
- OUR CIRRICULUM.....
- Introduces children to great literature
- Follows the Montessori model of math, beginning algebra, geometry, and logic for children as young as seven
- Places a major emphasis on the study of history, geography, and world culture and
- Features in-depth study of botany, zoology, chemistry, physics, the earth sciences, and astronomy.
- Includes arts and languages for all ages
- Incorporates a physical education and nutrition program taught by community professionals in their professional facilities. Students choose from tennis, swimming, gymnastics, basketball, etc.
- OUR METHODS:
- Inspire students to think for themselves and find their own solutions
- Teach them how to do their own research;
- Help them develop and organize work plans; and
- Teach them responsibility through everyday tasks that contribute to the functioning of their school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Little RockGrades: K-1 | 150 students
10618 Breckenridge Dr
Little Rock, AR 72211
Little RockGrades: NS-8 | 205 students
315 S Hughes Street
Little Rock, AR 72205
North Little RockGrades: KG-8 | 89 students
900 Mission Rd
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Amazing school! Completely changed my son's life! He loves coming to school and we have seen amazing results!
- Posted by Parent - sl.nu
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.