Grades: PK-K | 30 students
- Arlington Montessori School is committed to providing educational experiences to young children and their parents based upon the educational philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- The Montessori approach recognizes that the child's early years, from birth to six, are the most formative.
- Child development is a process that is influenced by nature and environment, both physical and social.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)
Illinois Coalition of Nonpublic Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Call or Email for Tuition Information|
- " The way our Montessori school is going to function is by, following all the rules regulated by the American Montessori Society. We are certified with the American Montessori Society and the Illinois Board of Education. We will have an organized program to follow in the classroom, which would include all the areas of learning that are covered in a Montessori program. These services will fulfill the needs necessary in a Montessori classroom"
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Hoffman EstatesGrades: PK-9 | 132 students
1200 Freeman Rd
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
Buffalo GroveGrades: NS-K | 76 students
950 Ellen Dr
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Des PlainesGrades: PK-6 | 105 students
2350 E Dempster St
Des Plaines, IL 60016
Mount ProspectGrades: PK-KG | 66 students
805 Burning Bush Ln
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
NilesGrades: K | 98 students
8101 W Golf Rd
Niles, IL 60714
I have two children that attended Montessori school for two years and I have nothing but wonderful things to say. The teachers are very attentive with the children and my kids have flourished with this program. I highly recommended this school for anyone interested in a excellent school program.
- Posted by Parent - www.p
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.