Grades: PK-5 | 107 students
- The Armenian Sisters' Academy is a comprehensive Armenian elementary and middle school committed to educating the whole person.
- This includes linking learning, service, and scholarship to form mature and well-learned individuals.
- It is dedicated to the development of the total child - spiritually, emotionally, personally and socially.
- Our mission is to create a serene atmosphere of academic excellence and learning with spirituality in love and faith in God.
- The school is an educational center where children come to receive intellectual, religious and human values.
- Our additional goal is to instill in the children the Armenian spirit and to make them proud to belong to a Christian nation.
- The school is certified by the Lexington School System and meets all local and state standards for education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CambridgeGrades: PK-8 | 511 students
178 Coolidge Hill
Cambridge, MA 02138
BelmontGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
55 Day School Lane
Belmont, MA 02478
BrightonGrades: PK-8 | 319 students
25 Arlington St
Brighton, MA 02135
ArlingtonGrades: NS-6 | 132 students
9 Westminster Ave
Arlington, MA 02474
WellesleyGrades: NS-6 | 182 students
9 Ledyard St
Wellesley, MA 02481
wonderful school program great teachers
- Posted by Student/Alumni - alina
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.