- Arrow Montessori School of San Dimas expresses a profound respect for the child's individual personality and needs.
- The child's natural desire to learn and their curiosity are satisfied with a wealth of learning opportunities in a stress free educational environment.
- Arrow Montessori School of San Dimas provides Montessori education which is a philosophy and method of education that emphasizes the potential of the young child.
- They can develop this potential by utilizing specially trained teachers and special teaching materials.
- Montessori recognizes a natural curiosity in the child and desire to learn; the Montessori materials awaken this desire and channel their curiosity into a learning experience which the child enjoys.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
South PasadenaGrades: K-12 | 147 students
1955 Fremont Ave
South Pasadena, CA 91030
PasadenaGrades: 1-12 | 42 students
1530 Elizabeth St
Pasadena, CA 91104
San DimasGrades: PK-8 | 330 students
124 S San Dimas Canyon Rd
San Dimas, CA 91773
UplandGrades: PK-6 | 43 students
235 E. Foothill Blvd.
Upland, CA 91786
ClaremontGrades: K-8 | 397 students
611 West Bonita Avenue
Claremont, CA 91711