Do you know....?
- the five things critics love to hate about private schools?
- that private schools have become quite diverse?
- that not every Montessori school is the real thing?
- that there are free private schools?
- that private school may be free if you make less than $75,000?
- that 8th graders in 1895 had to take a final exam like this?
- how to evaluate a private school?
- how to avoid common mistakes during your admissions interview?
- how to pay for private school?
- how to find a private school job?
- what the research says about single sex education?
- what private school teachers make?
- what is being taught in private schools?
- what the difference is between an independent and a private school?
- when to apply to private school?
- where to find scholarships?
- when you should consider a special needs school?
- where you can use cellphones and iPods in school?
- which school is best for your child?
- which school is the most expensive?
- which school Malia and Sasha Obama are attending in Washington?
- why there is no ranking of private schools?
- why you should send your . . .read more
Helping children with learning differences become life-long learners is the mission of the 21st century special needs school. Generations ago these children were left to fend for themselves. Because learning was such a difficult, frustrating experience, many children with learning differemces simply gave up and dropped out of school. But the 21st century special needs schools have highly trained, well-qualified and experieced teachers who have committed themselves to teaching students with a wide variety of learning differences.
The child does not achieve adequately for the child’s age or to meet State-approved grade-level standards in one or more of the following areas, when provided with learning experiences and instruction appropriate for . . .read more
2. Is it true that the school is having financial difficulties?
Is private school right for your child? Learn about the things you should consider and the unique benefits of a private school education. Once you are convinced of the value of a private school education, then you must determine which private school is going to be best for your requirements.
It depends on your requirements. But in the end only one thing matters most anyway: the fit. When you get the fit right, you will have a happy child.
Many parents agonize over sending their child to boarding school or keeping them at home and sending them to day school. There are benefits to both kinds of schools. This is an important choice to make.
Single Sex or Coeducation?
You ought to consider a single sex school as opposed to . . .read more
If you have questions about a school's athletic program, be sure to contact the athletic director. The blend of academic and athletic excellence possible in a private school setting will please you. Your son or daughter will be able to . . .read more