- Canterbury School, New Milford, CT
- Convent Of The Sacred Heart, Greenwich, CT
- Cotter Schools, Winona, MN
- Flint Ridge Sacred Heart Academy, La Canada-Flintridge, CA
- Georgetown Preparatory, Bethesda, MD
- La Lumiere School, Portage, IN
- Portsmouth Abbey School, Portsmouth, RI
- St. John's Preparatory School, Collegeville, MN
- Subiaco Academy, Subiaco, AR
A Classical Christian education will emphasize traditional subjects such as rhetoric.It will also infuse every aspect of its teaching with evangelistic fire and purpose. Religion in a Classical Christian school is not an option any more than it is in a Muslim or Jewish or Roman Catholic school. All these schools can take valuable teaching time to accomplish their missionary objectives because they take no state funds. They basically can march to their own pedagalogical tune as long as their clientele is satisfied that the school is doing a good job.
What about prep schools? Religion for most prep schools is merely one more subject offering on the curriculum menu. That does not mean that religion and spiritual values are not taught.