Grades: NS-PK | 198 students
- Asbury Community Christian Preschool has been established to help children develop physically, socially, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually within a loving, Christian environment.
- Our program is non-denominational, founded on the basis of Christian beliefs and values designed to allow each child to grow secure in the love of God.
- We provide lots of play for the children, for play is the primary way that children learn.
- By carefully structuring the environment, we assist the children in these important goals.
- Asbury Community Christian Preschool conducts a program of music, art, science concepts, math concepts, language development, motor development, and dramatic play through informal and directed learning activities and educational games.
- The program fosters a Christian environment to develop an awareness of God and an attitude of Christian love.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SevernGrades: PK-12 | 908 students
109 Burns Crossing Road
Severn, MD 21144
HanoverGrades: NS-12 | 193 students
1321 Mercedes Drive, Suites Q-S
Hanover, MD 21076
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.