Grades: PK-8 | 182 students
- Assumption Catholic School is dedicated to working with parents and the community to ensure the spiritual, intellectual, social and emotional development of our students so that they may become responsible and respectable members of our society.
- Students excel at Assumption Catholic School.
- This is due in part to a community of professionals who are passionate about teaching, dedicated to cultivating young minds, and truly aware of the importance of partnership between parents and teachers.
- Assumption's faculty and staff works closely with their parish community and parents to foster positive traits and outstanding social behavior in their students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 48%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WashingtonGrades: K-9 | 228 students
422 3rd St Se
Washington, DC 20003
District HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 891 students
6800 Marlboro Pike
District Heights, MD 20747
ClintonGrades: PK-12 | 518 students
6501 Surratts Road
Clinton, MD 20735
Upper MarlboroGrades: NS-8 | 152 students
9010 Frank Tippett Rd
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
WashingtonGrades: K-12 | 650 students
3000 Cathedral Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20008
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.