Grades: 8-12 | 437 students
- Assumption High School is a Catholic high school located in Davenport, Iowa.
- Our mission, as a Catholic educational community, is to prepare students academically, spiritually, and morally for the opportunities and responsibilities of the future.
- Building on the foundation established at the Scott County Catholic grade schools, AHS is committed to challenge and create life-long learners.
- The academic program offers students a variety of instructional resources and methods that meet their various academic needs to encourage critical thinking skills, creativity, and to ultimately prepare them for their future.
- Students are encouraged to strive for their potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||437 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.