Grades: NS-K | 10 students
- AtlantiCare is an integrated system of services that assists people to achieve optimal health.
- This system, driven by customer needs and expectations, provides accessible, comprehensive service of superior quality and value.
- AtlantiCare is dedicated to improving the health of our community.
- From our teaching hospitals to our childcare centers to our affordable health insurance plans, all of AtlantiCare's programs and services are designed to offer our community one resident at a time the health and wellness services it needs and wants.
- More than 4,000 team members deliver exceptional care and customer service in more than 60 locations throughout southeastern New Jersey.
- A not-for-profit organization, AtlantiCare's primary focus is to serve the community as a provider of health and wellness services.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.