Grades: NS-K | 10 students
- AtlantiCare is an integrated system of services that assists people to achieve optimal health.
- This system, driven by customer needs and expectations, provides accessible, comprehensive service of superior quality and value.
- AtlantiCare is dedicated to improving the health of our community.
- From our teaching hospitals to our childcare centers to our affordable health insurance plans, all of AtlantiCare's programs and services are designed to offer our community one resident at a time the health and wellness services it needs and wants.
- More than 4,000 team members deliver exceptional care and customer service in more than 60 locations throughout southeastern New Jersey.
- A not-for-profit organization, AtlantiCare's primary focus is to serve the community as a provider of health and wellness services.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.