Grades: 8-12 | 28 students
- Auberle Education Center recognizes that education is one of the life domains vital to the comprehensive development of those we serve.
- We believe that education is a process that must be designed to address the needs and the strengths of each person in order to provide a comprehensive understanding and appreciation of all individuals, communities and cultures.
- Auberle believes that education is a pathway to the future in that it provides for the development of the intellect, life and reasoning skills, career and vocational training and for the actualization of the potential of the student.
- Today, many school districts find that they struggle to educate students whose special behavioral and emotional needs interfere with success in a traditional classroom setting.
- Students that consistently demonstrate antisocial behavior, physical aggression and are generally unmanageable in the classroom can also present problems at home and in the larger community.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children
Alternative School Network
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PittsburghGrades: K-12 | 193 students
1405 Shady Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
MckeesportGrades: 3-11 | 87 students
2412 Versailles Avenue
Mckeesport, PA 15132
PittsburghGrades: UG | 142 students
5250 Caste Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15236
Turtle CreekGrades: 2-12 | 63 students
547 Hunter St
Turtle Creek, PA 15145
PittsburghGrades: 2-12 | 91 students
4900 Girard Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15227
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.